Texas Reading Lists!


Hello Readers! 

I am so excited to dive into our Texas Reading Lists! I will be posting and giving MY opinions on each book that I read. I do not want to sway you into not reading any particular book,  but I will give you my honest opinion of the books. I would LOVE for you to read the books for yourself and provide your feedback as well. 

I will do my best to read as many of the books as I can and I know my own children are excited to read them too! Please ask your librarian if you need help locating a book on the list or feel free to request the book through an interlibrary loan through your school library or the public library. The books can be VERY popular with teachers, staff, and students so please be patient, it will be worth the wait!

Here are the two reading lists so you can help rank the books you want to read 

Lone Star Reading List 

Texas Bluebonnet Awards

I look forward to sharing my readings with you! Happy Reading!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infographics

The Canyon's Edge