Reflecting on 2020
Hello Readers!
December is a time of reflection. I will reflect upon the growth
I have done this year and what I have been able to share with my readers.
Teaching is in my blood and if I can help anyone with tips and tricks, let me
share the wealth. There are many things I am still learning and will continue
to learn as technology changes. Together, we will embrace the change and make a
difference in the world.
I have created a short digital storybook highlighting my
year. I used Animaker. After just a quick tutorial I was able to begin my
creation and make it my own. This is another great alternative way to present
information in a fun format. I hope you enjoy my year in review as I reflect
upon my growth.
https://app.animaker.com/video/F5F5CUIVHT9I9HW1
I am going to leave you with some closing thoughts. Have you
ever stopped yourself from learning something new simply because it looked too
hard or complicated? Embrace the challenge. Take things one-step at a time. You
may not “crush” it on the first try, but you are further than when you started.
I always compare this to running, what I need to do but struggle with
motivation, even though I feel so much better after running. No matter how far
you have gone, you are further than those who have not started.
Here’s to a happy and healthy 2021!
Your digital storybook is on point! I love the use of an avatar and how you were able to get all of your points across quickly but effectively. It was definitely a great course and taking it slowly helped everything go better!
ReplyDeleteYour digital book was awesome! We learned so much through out this semester. I know feel more comfortable using these new technologies we learned because we just didn't read about them, we created examples which gave us the hands on learning that was needed. I agree with you that as technology changes we still have more to learn so we can keep up with all new technology being put out there in our world.
ReplyDeleteYour digital storybook was great! I enjoyed your thought provoking questions, I am not the most confident with technology and this course made me step out of my comfort zone, I am glad I stuck it out! We have all learned so much!
ReplyDeleteYour Animaker was so cute and thoughtful; I am so excited to give this tool a try now. Thanks for the shout out, too ;)
ReplyDelete